BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 3 June 2012

Picture. Spam

well this is wad happened during my MIA action for the past few months.. i guess pictures shall do the talking as i am currently lazy to blog about anything..somehow uploading these makes me nostalgic. pictures from my intern, my bday celebration, uncle's bday, kl trip pictures, thailand pictures and vietnam pics!  ps: there might be a lot of food spamming pictures.and it kinda makes me hungry!! rawr!
 ger ger ti aka tiger 
me and nana~

nana helping me for autocad work

 thank you aunty alice for the cake~

 bday treat from uncle~
 sandwich
 egg + fried rice
 footlong sausage?
 cousin's fav toy..the piano
 ger ger ti biatch.
 orange soup?! wth ryte~
 mum's food..from paddigton pancake house
 delicious pancake! <3 total madness delicious!
 found pororo sitting at the display rack!
 ice tea from MV korean restaurant
 mum's ice shave
 manyee's share
 nomm nomm! heaven! bt its kinda spicy thou!
 pancake korean style
 its glass noodle. taste nice too!
 newly bought vincci shoes
 durian..urgh..well, i dun take durian..owh well..no harm uploading
 Ipad!
 giant prawn! i just dunno hw to enjoy eating the prawn head..
 tom yum sotong! delicious!

































































i just kinda lazy to write discription bout the photo..well, that's totally so me ryte?!
alryte lastly...to show that i am still alive and doin well..a picture of me indulging orange soup cooked by my aunt!


xx toodles peeps :D

0 krabby patty: